Re:and white gauge faces

> I would not reccomend this. Paper fades, and then turns yellow. For all the
> effort to take apart the cluster I would want something better that a xerox
> copy of guage faces.
>

> mark hausler
> '81 scirocco S

I would agree, that's why I use a coated material when I make mine, and then
after printing, they're coated again.  The very first ones that I made weren't
double coated, but I got some feedback, and a better product resulted. :-)
If anyone has any other questions about this, please feel free to direct them
to me, thanks.

==Brett