Re: Re:and white gauge faces

I agree.  Why don't you give Brett 'Gauge Face' VanSprewenburg a jingle.
My white gauge faces are beautiful.  Email him at brett@kodak.com  (I
think that's right)

Stew
81 8v Scirocco
87 16v Scirocco

---- Begin included message ----
I would not reccomend this. Paper fades, and then turns yellow. For all the effort to take apart the cluster I would want something better that a xerox copy of guage faces.

mark hausler
'81 scirocco S
'94 toyo 4x4