Wreck yards, was: ( Scirocco S)

>Hey Andy, you didn't happen to notice if there were any mk2 roccos, or any
>other notable VW's at either of those yards did you?  I'm in Calgary, and
>nobody ever seems to have anything good in the yards.
>
>        Thanks,
>
>Owen
>87 16v
>http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571
>
>PS, be prepared for some butt kickin on sunday! :)

I always check for other VW's, that's how I got most of the stuff for my
rocco! :)  Cheap Charlie had a few older Jettas, Sciroccos, and Rabbits, he
had 1 mk2.  Pick your Part had one completely gutted mk2, actually most of
the cars there are always done up to the bare bones.   In Edmonton there's 1
mk2 (85' I believe) at U-Pull-It and 1 at Karbashers way out east.  These
two cars still had a lot of meat on them last time I checked.

Andy