Re: g60 valve cover

saw one on a 2.0L cabriolet conversion, they just bolted on a L
bracket to support the thriottle cable and routed the breather device
back into the airbox . man i wish i had a camera..saw my first inreal
live VR6->A2 Golf, same many 2.0L conversions and 16v conversions,
made me proud to see this stuff down here i nthe South.

Ryan