Re: Short pedal

This has been true to different degrees in almost every Scirocco I've had. The
solution is to get yourself a new throttle cable and/or take out the throttle
body and lube it up until the linkage is nice and smooth and it springs back
well. I'll have to do the latter on my '86 soon.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTi (away for the winter)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (finally back in working order! and for sale)
    '87 QSW (daily driver)
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah