Re: Clear lenses for MkI

> << One last update just in case anyone cares.
>
>  Those clear turn signals were sold for $475. >>
>
> THAT'S INSANE.  I'm not flamin U for posting it Brian.... I just think
that
> guy was NUTS.  If I were him, I would have flown to europe and bought
some
> over there... as well as lights, bumpers, etc. He's obviously got the
money
> for such frivalous things.  I forget where but I saw an airline ticket to
> europe a few months ago that was only $499.  wow how some people throw
away
> their money!!!!!  .... but I sure wish I had clear ones too  :-)
> Dan May
> 8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
> http://members.aol.com/scirocco87

The whole point of Brian's post is that they are for the MK1 and not the
MK2.  Sure, for mk2 clear signals that would be double what they're worth
new, but for mk1 clears, shit man those things are rare.  i think from the
whole list, only one picture has been spotted of those puppies.  so as for
flying over to europe to pick some up, it'd end up costing you alot more
because you'd be there years before you found a set :), again no flames,
just pointing out the rarity of that item.

  Hell, if i had to pay that much for mk2 signals(if they were that rare)
i'd do it.

          Call me crazy  ;-P

Owen
87 16v