Re: Clear lenses for MkI

In a message dated 11/12/98 4:55:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, bhonnold@pac-
cap.com writes:

<< One last update just in case anyone cares.

 Those clear turn signals were sold for $475. >>

THAT'S INSANE.  I'm not flamin U for posting it Brian.... I just think that
guy was NUTS.  If I were him, I would have flown to europe and bought some
over there... as well as lights, bumpers, etc. He's obviously got the money
for such frivalous things.  I forget where but I saw an airline ticket to
europe a few months ago that was only $499.  wow how some people throw away
their money!!!!!  .... but I sure wish I had clear ones too  :-)
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87