Re: Scirocco S

According to my dad,  he worked at a VW dealer in the late 70's, they
came with one mirror stock and the second one was added on at the
dealer.  Same deal if you wanted remote mirrors like what's on the S
models.

> To:            scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Date:          Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:05:55 -0500
> Subject:       Re: Scirocco S
> From:          scirocco.gtx@juno.com (Mark A Peele)

> Good point.
>
> They were optional on other Sciroccos (U.S.). Kristen's 1978 Scirocco has
> both sides.

                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
             "The futures in the air,
             I can feel it everywhere,
          blowing with the Wind of Change."
                   - Scorpions