Re: I HATE my wood grain!

In a message dated 11/12/98 8:17:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, mmages@gie.com
writes:

<< I am a big fan of the solid matte black look myself...... kinda industrial
/
 futuristic..... >>
I am too... BUT, and I know i'm gonna start a flame war with this one:  I saw
a new 98 GTi sitting on a dealership lot the other day in Durham that had that
carbon fiber stuff all throughout the inside.  The car was white with black
leather.  I liked it and normally I'd say that I HATE cf.  o well, that
Dealership tends to spice up a lot of their cars.  Not many dealerships do
that IME.  This one regularly puts momo wheels on cars.   heheheheh.
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87