Re: I HATE my wood grain!

Well Mark, big difference, the wood grain in a mk1 sorta reminds me
of the wood paneling my friends used to cover their basement walls in
the 80's, the wood trim in the new passats looks totally killer with
an all black leather intertior, its a deep, glossy wood trim. But you
can buy dash kits for the Passat and not the rocco Sooo...my solution
is to remove all the wood trim and get it painted your desired color
either in flat or with a lot of clear coat to give it a glossy look.
And reinstall

Ryan