Re: Re: Here's the real deal (was Airdams for MK1's)

In a message dated 11/12/98, 12:35:41 AM, bhonnold@pac-cap.com writes:
<<
Are these a Kamei knock off or a re-make of the original "S" airdamn.

Big differences

Brian>>

>From what I undertosod from the 1st time was that this company purchased the
mold from Kamie (?) and didn't want to remake a limited run without accounting
for them in advance. Apperently the stock they are formed from make ten a
batch.

Since the original idea was to supply thier own needs they needed a few more
guys to flesh it out.

This recollection may have some factual holes in it and I'd be the 1st to
request a clarification/ update.

TBerk