From: "matrix22" <matrix22@netcom.ca>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Scirocco S
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:37:19 -0700

Hi!  I just bought my second Scirocco, it's the S model supposedly.  How
would I go about identifying it?  It's an '81, its got red trim, black
interior with Rocerro seats, black instrument cluster with a 220km/h
gauge
and 2 temp warning lights (what's up with that?) , black dash without the
wood grain strip, all the red badges, H4 lights, a Red Line throttle body
and a Foho front air dam.  Is there any way to confirm it's an S through
the
V.I.N. number?

Andy