RE: Scirocco S

The S model had map pockets and integrated speaker grills in the door panel.

You could check the body for the original S airdamn mount holes....It's a different pattern than the FOHA

Most (all maybe) came with the 5 speed gearbox.

Some S models had trim on the hood.

All came with that really cool SciroccoS badge on the back. hehe

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop