What I have to do before storing my sciro?

I have to store it for the winter, and I want to know what
to prepare it for that, before, during and after!

Any suggestion will be great! thx.

/JOel

                                   ''''
                                   0  0
                       VVV  ==fahrvergnugen===  VVV
                       WWW        Volks         WWW

         ---------------- FAHRVERGNUGEN FOREVER! --------------------
              The fact that I need to explain it to you indicates
              that you probably wouldn't understand anyway!
                                .oooO
                                (   )  Oooo.
http://www.info.polymtl.ca/~deejay\_)   ) /         deejay@info.polymtl.ca