List Digest Update

Hey Guys,

Here's the latest scoop on the digest. I've receive a few notes indicating
that the period between digests is a bit long -- it was set to go out no
less than once every 5 days.

Currently I changed it so there is a daily digest. Hopefully this is
acceptable -- if not, we can add more days between digests. No problem.
Just let me know what you think.

Thanks! :)

~C

Christopher Mende           FederalExpress            Work: 719-262-1022
www.neubayern.net     Distributed Systems Support     Page: 888-786-1344
www.fedex.com              Colorado Springs           Home: 719-264-8132