Re: Exhaust & engine problems?

When the shop that worked on my car replaced the oil-sender (yesterday), they
must have bumped the little tin shield around the distributor - it pinched
the spark-plug wire inbetween the cap & shield.  It looked like the 4th of
july when I opened up my engine.....  I should have checked their work right
away (like I usually do) but................

Mark
84 8V