Vaccum Lines!!!!!![long!]

I will definitely and finally drop the motor into my 84 Rabbit and
hopefully I will be successful at transforming my former carbed vehicle to
a fuel injected one.  The last problem that I forsee deals with the vaccum
lines.  I quickly looked at the motor and noticed that I'm a bit unsure as
to where several of the lines run.  The motor is from a 83 GTi.  I have a
Bentley and it has helped but there still exists several missing links.
First off, I need to know where the brake servo hose goes (I'm assuming
that it goes to the throttle hose).  Also, just behind the cold start
valve, there is a unit mounted onto the intake manifold , where do these
line hook up to (also, in the cold start valve, I noticed that there's a
hole - does this serve any purpose).

In addition, where does the main hose from the valve cover go.  It goes
straight into a tee but I figure out where it should hook up.  I am
thinking that it somehow must meet with the EGR unit behind the intake
manifold (I think that's what it's called) while the other end either goes
to the brake servo or the hose coming from the carbon cannister.

Finally, is there any where on the web that I can find info on this.  Maybe
there's a pic of someone's motor that I can simply look at which would
assist me in completing everything.

Right now, any help would suffice........and yes, I greatly appreciate

TTYL

Sal