Here's the real deal (was Airdams for MK1's)

Hi guys,

Potterwoman here...

Perhaps we have all jumped the gun here on these airdams.
Around 6 months ago there was an inquiry made to Electrodyne
about purchasing some front air dams.  They responded by saying
that they were not interested in doing a run unless there were 10
ordered at a time.  So we waited to get some interest in them and
once we had 3 people interested we decided to go for it.  I
personally made a check out to Electrodyne a couple of weeks ago
for an initial run of 10 spoilers.  Of course, we were going to offer
them to you guys first.  The spoilers will be made for Virtual World
Parts ONLY (per Brad's boss @ Electrodyne) and will be sold at
$120 for list members and $160 for non-scirocco list members.  I
have jumped on this list and seen lots of people making
assumptions on this and thought I would just clarify it.  So if you
want one, just email or call us and we will take care of you as we
always do.

My .02 cents.

Potterwoman

P.S. This post was not intended to bash anyone, I just simply felt
there was lots of confusion going on.  We apologize for not jumping
in sooner, we were out of town for the Las Vegas SEMA show.
Thanks guys.

Kristen Potter
VIRTUAL WORLD PARTS
http://www.parts4vws.com