Bummer

Hey all...had to share my frustration..

My week has been going good...got my Konis, Neuspeed Srings and front sway
in last weekend without a hitch....changed all my busings to poly...except
for the rear axle beam ones...

I decided to have a local (good reputation) shop do the rear bushings for
me....the nuts were frozen and they ended up breaking one of the studs
that goes into the unibody.....SHIT...this really sucks....I won;t see my
car for a few days and my wallet is going to be QUITE a bit lighter after
all this is through I have a feeling....

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG

Eric