(basically off topic) RE: Scirocco List is number 1!!!

Chris...you know..I just can not seem to find that piece of paper I had that
had possible homes for your list server on it anymore ;) hehe
Besides...I figured I would put the Rocco list first, that way all the
"wanna-be's" who just join lists to talk off topic would choose your list
before getting down to the VW Pickup list. haha. By the way Chris, what took
so long for the digest? Any real admin would have manually put together the
digest daily in the meantime..sheesh! ;)

Pete