Update: New Quaife ATB diffs only $879.

The real "deal" is that I must order 10 (yes... TEN!) units to get a decent
price.  I will require payment by cash, check, or money order.  No credit
cards.  One week to verify personal checks.

Pricing as follows:

*** VW 020 Trans
$879 - "Pay later" (after the units have been received by me, unit shipped
upon verification of funds).
$849 - "Prepay NOW" (with cashier's check, unit shipped immediately once
received or drop-shipped from distributor).

*** VW 02A or 02J Trans
$959 - "Pay later" deal.
$929 - "Prepay NOW" deal.

$20 discount for referrals! (Limit 2.)  That's right: get two more people to
order a Quaife and you receive $40 off.  Get a brand-spankin'-new Quaife ATB
differential for as low as $809.

Prices do not include shipping.  Free delivery in the Seattle metropolitan
area.  Please e-mail me for more details or with any questions you might
have.

Thank you.

-Bradley Peet
http://effervescent.com/vw/