Euro-wiper...not working properly

Hi everyone, maybe you can help me here.  The mono-wiper on my 78 rocco is not
working properly.  I've taken the whole unit out (including motor, linkage)
and lubed the entire thing.  When I turn on the wiper, it does not seem to
have enough power and will not move across the windsheild, even when it's wet!
If I lift the wiper blade off the glass, it moves just fine......Maybe I need
a new motor??  If this is the case, where can I find one for a reasonable
price?