Flashing oil light

I have a question about that light, since it is the second time this
happen to me within a week. When I start the engine it is normal that
the oil light is flashing for few seconds, but was flashing continuously
since it was really cold outside i tough that the oil wasn't enough
warm, but after 2-3 minutes did not go out, what i did is turn off the engine
and restart it. Went back to normal.

Today did the same, but it is not cold outside, so i did turn off the engine
and back on and went back to normal again.

What could it be if the oil is ok.?

/JOel

                                   ''''
                                   0  0
                       VVV  ==fahrvergnugen===  VVV
                       WWW        Volks         WWW

         ---------------- FAHRVERGNUGEN FOREVER! --------------------
              The fact that I need to explain it to you indicates
              that you probably wouldn't understand anyway!
                                .oooO
                                (   )  Oooo.
http://www.info.polymtl.ca/~deejay\_)   ) /         deejay@info.polymtl.ca