16v recall - conclusion [long]

So I go to the dealer to have my leaking fuel tank replaced - hopefully
under the recall...

I have to pay for the tank replacement.  Here's why:  When they punched
up my VIN #, they came up with "no service records available."  It was
somehow determined that the car was (or nearly was) totaled early in
it's life.  When they removed the tank, it was discovered that my car -
from the doors / rear seats back - was replaced using another 16v donor.
The really bad part about this is that the whole seam where they were
joined is rusting.  This can really only be seen with the tank removed.

Sooo dear listers - I need your help.  I am going to replace this car,
but I'm going to be a little picky about what with.  What I am looking
for is a stock (or nearly so) Alpine White 16v WITH a sunroof.  The
interior does not have to be perfect and the air does not have to work.
The car should never have been wrecked, and be within a state or two of
Ohio.

Please help me - this is turning out to be a bad week so far.

Daun