inst. cluster (for real this time)

sorry about the last post- i dont know what happened to it.  well anyway
what i was asking was if the instrument cluster from a 16v (with the
higher speedo) will  work with the 85 mph that currently resides in my
'82 roc.  has anyone did this to ther car?  i have to do something since
the ribbon on the back of my cluster has fried itself and i now have no
dash lights.  if anyone knows anything on this conversion let me know-
if not does anyone have a 8v cluster for sale???????
TIA
dennis ackley
82 rocco (which some retard decided a 1.6 would be a good replacement
motor)