Re: spanish rocco/passat thingy

In a message dated 11/10/98 2:57:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rabeys@cadvision.com writes:

<< I have no idea.  It seems to match the description of what people were
 talking about a week or so ago.  But it being a quantum, it looks totally
 different to any i've seen here.  Did they ever bring a fast back quantum
 to north america? >>
That car that you guys are looking at is a 4door version of the early style
Quantum(US) we were talking about a few weeks ago.  I saw one in Buffalo NY a
few years ago that turns out to have probably belonged to one of our fellow
list members.  The 2 door versions look pretty badass IMHO.  I've only seen a
couple in my life and neither was 4 door.
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87