Re: Bilstein Install

I actually ended leaving them off.  The "dust cap"(tube) wasn't really large
enough to completly clear the outside diameter of the beefy Bilsteins when the
shock gets compressed.  It would actually rub away the paint on the shock
body.  If you really want to leave it on, I would put it on the inside of the
cap(if it fits), so that it will stop the travel before the shock body splits
the tube wide open.

 -dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner