Idiot needs 16v Front Bumper

Well, I'm feeling like an idiot.

I wasn't paying attention in slow-moving traffic today and rear-ended a
Blazer. Fortunately, I only crimped the bumper, and didn't mess up the grill
or driving lights, but now I need a new one.

Anyone got one they'd like to part with? Tornado Red and/or euro kits get
extra points.

Actually, has anyone ever tried to bend a bumper back? If I were to pound
the metal bumper back, could the plastic "skin" be made to look straight
agian, or does the plastic stretch?  Basically, the trailer hitch on the
Blazer put a real good dent in the license plate, and the bumper has a
slight reverse "v" shape to it. The bumper end caps popped out of their
clips and stick forward somewhat. If it is possible to bend it back, a new
license plate would pretty much cover the only real damage...

On the other hand, I do have full insurance, but I wouldn't mind keeping my
premimum down by not making a claim on it. Wouldn't it be nice if they
didn't claim the little twist on the Blazer bumper? I won't complain if they
do, but it'd be nice...

Thanks for any pointers.
Neal