Got a new '78 today. Can one have _too_ many VWs?

Wow this sounds great. I am rebuilding my 81.
I could send some parts your way that I am replacing.
Your parts car could be a real car if you think it is worth it.
My shocks and springs are in good shape for stock,
I have some interior parts. If you want to keep your white car working
let the list know and I bet we could build it with the best of our
used parts. I have 3 VW's and two are Sciroccos.

Doug
87 16v MK2 Roc
81 8v MK1 Roc
90 Passat wgn

Message text written by INTERNET:TBerk16@aol.com
>Hah, check this out,

Snip

 a white '78 Scirocco for free- yes $0, because it
wouldn't run right and the guy was mad at it!

Snip

 Seems in pretty good shape

Snip

All in all it looks great for a  parts car. The seats' bolsters are in
great
shape, the dash is less cracked than mine and so on, and so on.

Snip

Since the rear wheel arch is a bit bashed I'm not so guilty feeling to part
it
out, but really I have misgivings.

Oi.
TBerk<