From: Joel Leclerc <deejay@info.polymtl.ca>
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Cold Starting
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 10:04:17 -0500 (EST)

I don't have any problem with cold start, even if it's getting cold here!

I had more problem during summer time with warm start, the first start
is fine, but if the engine run enough to get warm and I try to start
after that, then it will take more time to restart.

Look like my problem is the reverse of yours!

Anyone can explain that?

thx
/Joel
8716v

                                   ''''
                                   0  0
+-----------------------------ooO--(__)--Ooo--------------------------------+
                       VVV  ==fahrvergnugen===  VVV
                       WWW        Volks         WWW

         ---------------- FAHRVERGNUGEN FOREVER! --------------------
              The fact that I need to explain it to you indicates
              that you probably wouldn't understand anyway!
                                .oooO
                                (   )  Oooo.
+--------------------------------\ (---(
)-------------------------------+
http://www.info.polymtl.ca/~deejay\_)   ) /
deejay@info.polymtl.ca
Finger for PGP public key.             (_/          Pager: 851-JOEL
Key fingerprint = 74 87 D1 1A 64 0B E5 7D  D1 C0 22 D9 FD 61 4B C5

On Thu, 5 Nov 1998, Benjamin Harder wrote:

>   It is now getting pretty cold here in Cincinnati, OH.  The morning
> temperatures
> are only in the 30's.  Well, it seems that my 16v doesn't like these
cold
> starting
> temperatures.  I am having no trouble at all cranking...and cranking.
The