Re: Rear wheel alignment?

>What is a thrust alingment? I was at wards getting my brakes bled and I
>noticed it...
>Steve Stalcup

Here is how alignments have been explained to me:
Front end- aligns the front wheels to the alignment machine
Thrust- aligns front wheels to the back wheels(good, apparently for fwd and
cars that may not be all that straight anymore.
4 wheel- aligns all 4 to the machine.

This has been told to me by quite a few knowledgeable people including an
alignment tech.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)