Re: Floorboards.....(yes they are available!)

At 10:52 AM 11/4/98 -0500, XBlueHen@aol.com wrote:
> The floorboards are totally rotted out.....anyone have
>any advice, or know where I can get replacement floorboards?  I've been told
>they are not to be found anywhere..

Give Mike Potter a call at Virtual World Parts.  I asked him about the
floor pans and rocker panels when I was considering the purchase of
slightly rusty Scirocco I.  He said the floorpans are a bit pricey though,
around $250 each.  I think he is a the SEMA show in Las Vegas for the week
but you can email him too at:Michael Potter
VIRTUAL WORLD PARTS

http://www.parts4vws.com
sales@parts4vws.com
(714) 663-2434
Racers Wanted

Good luck!

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)