Re: There is nothing wrong with Hondas

	hey joisah, what's the fucking deal, man?  why do you have to
reply to absolutely every single goddamn message that is posted to the
list?  i've probably deleted about 100 messages from you alone in the past
couple of days...i used to read them, until i kept seeing "yeah, me too"
or "you know, hondas sure are great cars".  now i just delete thm before i
give them a chance.  this particular time i gave it a chance...and it was
the straw that snapped the camel's back.  the honda vs. dub thread is so
done it's not funny, but i see the same thoughts being regurgitated here.
this isn't the only thing, mind you.  the thing that really gets on my
fucking tits are the "Me, too!"  replies.  what's up with that?  is it
necessary?  is it really so important that you throw that out into our
mailboxes?  maybe someone will agree with you too, and you can talk about
some, i dunno...all i know is that you piss me off with you lame-ass
rantings!  i suppose that your opinion is at times a valued one, but it
finds its way into too many topics.  so give it a rest, willya?

	I'm interested to see what kind of reactions/flames/support/
threats i get from everybody.

	good night.

jason
that rat bastard

> They're great cars. Enough said. Yes, they have no character, and they're
> little tin boxes, yadda yadda yadda, but they are incredibly well engineered.
> They are more reliable than our VW's by a long shot, too...
> But I drive a VW, not a Honda. That says something, doesn't it? (And I'm not
> planning on switching, ever)
> Just bothers me to see Hondas get trashed on all the time. Maybe lame people
> drive them a lot, but they're good cars.

- --