There is nothing wrong with Hondas

They're great cars. Enough said. Yes, they have no character, and they're
little tin boxes, yadda yadda yadda, but they are incredibly well engineered.
They are more reliable than our VW's by a long shot, too...
But I drive a VW, not a Honda. That says something, doesn't it? (And I'm not
planning on switching, ever)
Just bothers me to see Hondas get trashed on all the time. Maybe lame people
drive them a lot, but they're good cars.
    -Josiah