From: EGJ123@aol.com
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: ground effects kit
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 08:16:02 EDT

scirocco.gtx@juno.com wrote:
>>Many late (86-92) European Scirocco models came with the kit in black.
It
>>is a matter of personal taste.
>>Check out list member Jamie's page for an example:
>>http://members.aol.com/egj123
>>************

I hadn't realised my car had any ground effect!  Can't say I've noticed
any
feelings of being sucked to the road!  The bodykit on my car is the
standard
GT bodykit, I think it looks quite nice, suits the colour of the car.
Some of
the later Sciroccos eg. the GTII 's and Scala's have body-coloured
sideskirts
and bumpers, but personally I'm not too keen (sorry!).  Only problem is,
when
you get out of the car wearing anything smart, all the mud splattered
along
the side of your car gets transferred to the back of your trousers...
Just as a suggestion, would it be viable for any of you to ship a bodykit
from
over here (UK), since there's plenty of Sciroccos about, you could
probably
get one from a scrapyard for a reasonable price.

Jamie
http://members.aol.com/egj123
- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------