[Solo II]updating/backdating 16V engine

So now that things are going great with the car again, I'm getting ready
for the autocross at the Canadian Bugshow.  What I'm curious about its
what class I really should be in. For my first event at waterfest, I
really didn't care that I was in DM (D modified?).  But I wouldn't mind
running against other 16V Sciroccos in a bit more competitive class.  I'm
planning on setting my alignment up a bit better but its a shame to lose
the perfect stock setup that took me 4 hours to do last year at the
dealership.  It sure rides nice  but doesn't have much camber at all.
One other thing.. for my first run, would it be a good idea to back off m
throttle cable?  At waterfest I have to admit I couln't control the power
on my first run.  When oval track racing, there's a few different ways to
go into the corner but if you're not fighting off traffic, theres a bit of
time to consider which one and of course there's only 2 different corners.

Ben Beacock
bbeacock@uoguelph.ca

- --