SV: parts compatability

You will encounter problem with the rear just bolting on. You should
probobly go looking for a passat or bus if they have discs in the back(
might have on newer versions). I saw I cabby show car with 17" wheels etc
and standard breaks, I looked like there were no brakes on the car. Since
I'm machining some adapters so you can fit G60 discs in front I talked to
him and he wanted disc in the back. He had been talking to VW about it and
I remember he said something about using the rearbrakes off from some
passat or bus.

Good luck

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82