Going to discs in the back

When getting rear calipers from Scirocco 16V, or some later Golf, you can
go without the proportional valve. I don't say it will work for you but it
works great for me. At hard cornering, especially high speed and breaking
at the same time the inner wheel will lock up but car just continius go in
the direction I want (so far at least). It could be worth testing.

No problems with rust on back discs.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://www.oden.se/~toker/yellow.htm     (english)