New VW commercials on tap

Its Shpooky I tell ya',

Walked in the door from a Silicon Valley  to San Francisco Run (and back to
the Peninsula). Had to see 'she-who-would-be-girlfriend) ;]

Any who, I was just yesterday reviewing old Emails and postings and musing on
the pitch that folks had been complaining about; the new Passat. It seems
folks didn't like the yuppy/boomer/'where's the car?' slant.  (But hey, Sophie
sure is fine)

Another, more recent thread was about how paltry the brochures were at US
dealers as stacked up against overseas.

Drum roll,,,,,,,,,,, I walked in the door, (oops- already covered that), and
there is a VW mailer, with an 8x11 Passat brochure and a full line booklet.
Pretty spiffy stuff. It's got specs and every thing.

As I'm flipping through the pages, here comes a new Passat commercial;
complete with Car on Road, 'Live Large' catch phrase, and the focus on
performance and fun driving.

I guess VW reads these things, Huh? ;)

"We now return control of your Computer's Monitor to you..."

TBerk