Seats

I have been in lurk mode for a while now (because I am supposed to be
working) and have really found some of the subjects very helpful. Now I
have a question that I'm hoping someone can help me with. I have an 85
8v Scirocco that is in need of some new seats. The real problem is that
I have a brown cloth interior and I can't find a set of replacement
seats anywhere around here (Oregon). I have also tried to find some
original uphostery so that I could have my old seats recovered but no
luck there either. Anyone been through this or have any sources for this
stuff? Thanks in advance.

Rob
rcowan@ch2m.com