Re: Hello

Hello Kris, It's Always nice to run into old sytle rocco owners, I own a
1980.....

Mike, as for the 1.8 8v, the easiest swap for the power my friend, bolts
right in.....with all the stuff available for the 1.8 it can be just a
mild upgrade, or a wild one, depends on your budget....but a 1.8 with a
g-grind cam and upgraded exhaust will give you suprising power!

Eric