Complete Power Window setup WANTED

If anyone has a line on a complete power window setup including switches and
doorpanels please let me know.  I'm talkin great condition for a fair price.
I know to expect all of the potential problems and stuff.....also that I'm
adding weight to my car--(I don't have a sunroof so nanny nanny boo boo).
I've just always wanted them and I'm not changing my mind now.  Anyhow, thanks
in advance!!!!!!!
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87