Tranny's

Hey all, sorry to bring up this old subject, but I forgot to save the
e-mails.....

I finnaly looked at my tranny to get the code.....2H08063

Now am I right in thinking that the Velocity Diff kits only work on the
4K's? What is the difference between my 2H and a 4K?(I know they were both
on GTI's).....

Also, would somebody list out the codes again, (not the ratios) and what
they are off of, I may be in search of a new(used) tranny(syncros going
out, trans fluid looks burnt....but almost new)...lemme know! (no, I
haven't tried MTL yet, will though before I scap this trans....I'm also
thinking the burnt look might be from inner CV grease(stupid little
seals....ug, don't want to have to look))

Thanks guys!
(and one gal)

Eric