Re: 16v for sale

Is anyone looking for a sweet 16v?  I went and looked at an '88 16v for
sale locally.  Details:  Totally stock, black with black cloth interior
(No rips or dash cracks), 48,000 miles, sunroof, a/c that works, never
wrecked.
   I only wish I had the money right now.... alas, I figured I'd see if
any enthusiasts out here on the list might know anybody who wants it.
The car is about 30 miles northeast of Cincinnati Ohio.  If anybody
wants more details, e-mail me.

Daun