Re: full list of aftermarket places for 16v scirocco?

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:50:46 -0800 David Liu <dyliu@pacbell.net> writes:

>hey there again, and again..
>is there a full list of aftermarket shops out there?

I have a bunch of shop web sites on my links page. You can check that out
if you like.
Then there is the usual, what I call, "Junk shops" (Nopi ect.) adds in
EC, SCC, Turbo mag ect.

>i'm looking for pedals, shift kits - you know the usual stuff... no
engine
>mods or anything that serious.

I think the Potterman has a bunch of stuff hes trying to get rid of. He
really doesnt deal in this type of stuff but he aquired a bunch of stuff
a little while ago that fits your description. Hes got Momo shift knobs,
steering wheels ect. All that sort of thing. Give him a call and tell him
what your looking for. Hes even got some Schrothe harness belts and even
a couple racing seats! (I want the blue one!)
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and