Re: Rim Help

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998 11:58:38 -0600 ctess@mail.lidgerwood.com (Carrie Ann
Tess) writes:

>snip!
>gave me was $225.00 for a used clear coated one.  Is that a good price?
>What should I do?  Right now I have this spare on from a Rabbit and it
>looks awful, and it is a 13" when I have 14".  I just want my car to be
>fixed that is all!  Right now I am only driving it at night so no one
>will see my wheel!  Just kidding!  But if anyone has any suggestions
>would be very much appreciated!  Thank you so much!!!
>
>Carrie Ann :)
>'87 Scirocco 16V

$225.00 for a used clear coated one what? What kind of wheel is it?
Either way, $225 sounds a bit much to me. Shop around, im sure you can
find one cheaper unless of course, you absolutely have got to have a good
wheel on there, then get it.
I know I can get just about any used VW wheel set for around $250 - $300
(With tires even..). Just gotta be patient and keep my eye open in the
autotrader parts & equipment section. Im sure you could do the same where
you live.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and