This List Kicks Ass

You're all not gonna believe this.  Our newest member, Brian Petersen, is
someone that I recognized because of his BMX URL at the bottom of his first
post.  I met him about 10 years ago and haven't seen or heard from him since.
Now he's here on the list and looking for a scirocco..... Small world eh?
Hopefully he won't get discouraged by all this baddog rambling.  Lets just
hope he buys a scirocco!!!!!!!  Later all
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87