Re: This List Kicks Ass

SCIROCCO87 wrote:

> You're all not gonna believe this.  Our newest member, Brian Petersen, is
> someone that I recognized because of his BMX URL at the bottom of his first
> post.  I met him about 10 years ago and haven't seen or heard from him since.
> Now he's here on the list and looking for a scirocco.....

Have him call Hively's at 219-482-1177 if he's willing to travel for a
57,000 mile 1988 16 valve silver beauty.

Jim

--
VW Parts to go:
… 14 x 6" alloy wheels, 38mm offset, very similar to TSW Hockenheim R

(All prices do not include shipping)  I will ship all parts C.O.D.
e-mail me at VWpride@mixi.net