Oh... just more stuff [long0

Hey guys,
	You know how I made that post a couple of weeks ago about my power
steering cutting out intermittently?  Well, dipsh*t here found the problem.
 Belt was loose.  Duh.
	Okay... what else?

El Nino:
	You know people wouldn't give this phenomenon half the attention they do
if it weren't called something as scary as <echo please> EL NINO!  If they
called it "Occasional Weather Change Thingie", no one would give a hoot.
Sure, call it a scary spanishey name and everyone winces.. it's like
something out of a stupid western.  Just my 0.02

Paul Hanley wrote: (after installing the ground strap to the coil plate)
>It's probably psychological, but seems to start even better.
	SEE? I TOLD YOU! I am a ground strap-freekaziod.  My car would crank for
(literally) minutes before it started, and never started quicker than 10
seconds.. and this is when it had 29,000 miles on it!  One ground strap
later; and badda-bing, never turns over for more than 2 seconds.  NEVER.
It's not in your head, Paul!

The whole bitch&moan.com thing:
	I don't remember who said it... but he/she was right.  Everyone makes
lemons, and to base your opinion of a car company on one person's
experience with one car is ludicrous.  I know people who have had Chrysler
after Chrysler and swear they've never had a problem.. which is
theoretically IMPOSSIBLE!  And then there was me... I had to lemon-law my
Toyota Corolla!!  (After 49 documented trips to the dealership for the SAME
thing.)
	And while we're on the subject of Toyota.. let me mention customer
service.  Just because a car company has good products, doesn't mean they
offer good customer service. It's well documented that Toyota, for example,
has a great track record for reliability.  It's lesser known, however, that
they've consistenly ranked LAST in dealer customer satisfaction over the
last 10 years.
	And I think we can all agree that while Saturn is a good car, it certainly
isn't a Honda or Toyota, or BMW.. OR VW.  But they have the highest
customer satisfation.  So, you see, the two don't go hand in hand... and
therefore that guy's argument that "VWs suck because the dealers are jerks"
holds no water.
	Apparently neither does he.  He couldn't possibly with that amount of
verbal diarreah.

And that's my piece.
		Jason