Non-VW help from a Canadian

Sorry to use up the band width, but my wife wants me to ask a favor
of any Canadian subscribers.  I am being subjected to a new diet, and
one of her books talks about a sweetner that is only availabe in
Canada.  It is called "Splenda."  Could someone send me some of it?

I guess this is autocross in my Scirocco related, as less weight
means better times.

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco- 94,96,97 DSP Regional Champ
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car- 97 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
79 VW Scirocco rusty bucket daily driver
phillyscca@enter.net
Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third